Have you recently moved to the Eastside or Seattle area? Is your other half at work and you find yourself bored during the day? Is the TV just noise and you are bored of being at home and not having nowhere to go?
Lets meet up for a coffee, lunch, picnic, shopping, etc! Lets get out, have a laugh, have a chat, enjoy the day and company of others! There are only so many talk shows we can watch! So many events are evening and weekends, what about during the weekdays!?
It doesn't matter if you are new to town or not, home can be boring! Fight the boredom together! Dont be shy.
PLEASE NOTE: While this group is predominently women and we don't want to discourage stay at home husbands (or similar) I want to make it clear that this is not a place to meet singles, hook up etc.
Please confirm your agreement to the rules of our group when you join.
1. All members must accept the rules of the group to join and remain in the group.
2. In order to keep the membership up to date, members who have not visited the Eastside Housewives Meetup page in the last 6 months will be removed from the group. This will be done on a monthly basis. Members can then re-join the group when they are ready.
3. Attendance will follow a “3 strikes and you are out” rule. After 3 strikes the member will be banned from the group. RSVPing or changing an RSVP status will close before the event. If you cannot attend on the day of the event for an unforeseen reason (illness, emergency, etc) please contact the Organizer of the event to let them know. The strikes include:
• RSVP to an event and do not attend.
• RSVP with a guest and the guest does not attend
• Showing up to an event that you have not RSVP’d for.
4. Lack of respect, bullying, harassment, complaints from other members and other unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. One or more incidents of this behavior by a member will be cause to ban the member from the group.