Would you like to break the monotony of your work week and do something different during the week? Do you want to head out after work for a few drinks, make some new friends and socialize with like-minded ladies and gents!
Come and join us this Wednesday for casual afterwork drinks where you can not only meet new people but also get to mingle and exchange a few phone numbers and forge new connections!
This social is for ladies and gents between the ages of 30 to 60.
Please come and join us as we have secured the fantastic Mrs. Fogg's on Broadgate Circle near Liverpool Street station this Wednesday, where the atmosphere is peaceful and cozy which is perfect to meet other people and mingle with like minded individuals!
What's more - First 10 members to arrive at the venue will receive a FREE welcome drink. So please come as close to time as possible!
Please click on the link below to purchase your ticket:
Join us for an evening of mixing and mingling where you will be welcomed and also introduced to some of the other attendees.
Have a look at photos from our recent meetups and see what you have been missing! http://bit.ly/MeetupPictures
Few key points:
- Our area is booked for MEETUP/Anna and we will have low background music earlier on so we can mingle chat and get to know each other.
- This is a meetup is for members between the ages of 30 to 60, who want to make new friends in a safe and comfortable environment after work!
- First 10 members to arrive at the venue will receive a FREE welcome drink. So please come as close to time as possible!
-Please be aware that about 95% of those who attend come alone and about 75% are attending for the first time. You will not be alone. We know how you may feel and so Anna will take care of you.
- We have 18 meetup groups in London with over 120,000 members and we will be inviting members from most of these groups. You will meet a lot of new people. Members of other groups who RSVP are included as guests of the organiser in order to give you an idea of expected numbers.
-Everyone attends these events to meet other members and so there is no reason to be shy or bashful. Also be aware that most people come alone. Anna is there to look after you and make you comfortable.
-We are not a dating group. Our group is created to help ladies and gents meet other like minded ladies and gents and make new friends. This could be for singles or for those who are not single. Please do not attend our event if a perfect gender balance is important for your enjoyment of our meet-up.
Early Bird tickets - £5 each
Regular tickets - £10 each
If you do not purchase your cheaper advance tickets then you can attend and pay £15 Cash to Anna at the meetup.
Please click on the link below to make your purchase:
- Dress code - Smart casual
- ID- Please be sure to carry Government issued ID (EU driving license or passport or ID card) to prove your age is over 18.
This meetup is organised with www.connectwithlocals.com. Please watch the video below to see why you should attend our meetups.