Hi folks. It seems the weather is going to be a bit chilly for outdoor drinks on Tuesday and The Fortunes upstairs is still shut off following the landslide! So to enable the wait list to come along I'm going to reschedule for The Cow as I can book a large table... Hope you can all still make it! If not no worries but please update your status in case others want to attend last minute. Thanks!
PS. These are a great chance for newbies to come along so hopefully see you there :)