addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Eat To Live Phoenix Message Board › Vegan Looking for a Home with a Private Pool

Vegan Looking for a Home with a Private Pool

A former member
Post #: 23
WANTED PooL with Attached HoMe (Guesthouse or Shared House) ((Central Phx))

Hi, I'm looking for a home with a pool: a guest house or a room in a house. I prefer a private pool (salt water a huge plus) & shade trees on the property. I'd like to be within 20 minutes of Northern & 16th St. I'm not interested if cigarettes or incense are burned inside. A space with a private bath & a private entrance would be really nice, but neither are necessary.

About me: I am financially secure, respectful, very neat, health-conscious, active (travel often) & an extremely young (51 year old) female. Month to month is extremely preferable, but I'd consider a short lease for the right place. I don't have any pets, but would love to have house or land mates with sweet, well mannered cat(s) &/or dog(s). I am looking to move in at the beginning of October.

Kim-Ione or "Kione"

Vegan, Mostly Raw Foodist Looking for a Home with a Private Pool