"To avoid making karma, while either awake or asleep, sing the word HU. You can do this quietly within yourself or out loud." (p. 59).
That's just one of many gems of spiritual wisdom in this book by Harold Klemp (https://www.eckankar.org/Harold/index.html), the spiritual leader of Eckankar (https://www.eckankar.org/index.html).
Participating in this book discussion is your opportunity to discover:
* How to correct karmic patterns and avoid sowing unwanted karmic seeds in your life
* Who the Lords of Karma are
* How to learn from your past lives
* How to satisfy your past-life curiosity
* How to make your life better with an understanding of karma
* How to graduate from the wheel of reincarnation
And much more ...
A free copy of the book is yours to keep, just for attending.
For more information about this and other book discussions, please call the Dallas Area ECKANKAR Center (972)[masked] or send an email to [masked].
To learn more about ECKANKAR, please visit www.ECKANKAR.org (http://www.eckankar.org/whatis.html).