Location visible to members
Looking for team communication for the 21st century? You're in the right place.
This is a hands on workshop (operative word: WORK) to get you started with Slack (https://slack.com/is).
This will be protected time in a supportive space for people who are ready to start using Slack for communicating and collaborating with colleagues, stakeholders and volunteers. This is a workshop for beginners.
Come prepared with:
- a laptop, mobile device or pen and paper
- a clear idea of why you want to use Slack
- a clear idea of who you will be communicating with in your Slack
- some idea of your organisation's data protection and information management policies and proceedures
- a list of anxieties about and barriers to using Slack (real or imagined)
- motivation to leave the meetup with either a new Slack team ready to rock *or* a well thought out plan to put into action when you get back to your desk.
We will get you started on the platform as well as discuss how to plan for managing change, information management, planning content and creating a vibrant online community in Slack.