Experience the Ultimate 2-day Hypnosis Event...
Over the next two days you will learn:
• How to induce a hypnotic trance in almost anyone with a relaxed conversational approach that puts people at ease.
• How HYPNOSIS SCRIPTS actually hinder the hypnotists ability to induce a hypnotic trance. Learn how to spot when people are entering into their own trace states by watching their body language and then be able to feedback and amplify their hypnotic state through casual conversation that ensures that people feel comfortable during the process.
• How to present simple ideas before hand that will make even the most sceptical of people believe that they can go into a hypnotic trance and make them open to participating fully in experiencing a hypnotic trance.
• Learn how to talk people into any state of consciousness and learn how to help people access positive resource states easily such as happiness, self-confidence, motivation, etc.
• Experience what it feels to be in a trance with your eyes open while you are aware that your unconscious mind is working independently of the conscious mind - A powerful lesson and one that gives anyone wanting to do hypnosis a lot of confidence in what hypnosis really is and more confidence in their ability to put other people into positive trance states.
• Learn how to use hypnosis to generalise positive resource states into other areas of daily life, so that people feel better and are more motivated to solve their own problems over time.
• Learn how to do self-hypnosis. How to set intentions and let your own creative unconscious mind work for you in solving everyday problems and building better feelings in daily life.
Over the years that I have run practise groups, I have noticed that there are typically three types of people that attend my hypnosis groups:
• Those that have no experience in hypnosis, perhaps are a little bit sceptical that they can indeed go into a hypnotic trance, but, are very interested in the possibility.
• Newly qualified hypnotists that do not have enough confidence in their ability to induce hypnosis in anyone, perhaps, because they have learned through hypnosis scripts (completely the wrong way to learn how to do hypnosis, in my opinion), or possibly because they haven't got enough experiences under their belt to be fully confident.
• Seasoned NLP Practitioners and Hypnotherapist's that are wanting to gain more knowledge with new and better approaches to improving their practice.
This seminar presents my methods of inducing hypnotic trance. After many requests, I will show anyone, from a complete novice, to a seasoned professional (and everyone in between) how to get very confident at doing trance and hypnotic inductions. Furthermore, I will teach you all how to help people in day to day life by being able to present non-confrontational ideas about positive feelings and then show you how to talk anyone into a positive mood. You will also learn what self-hypnosis really is and get some practical experience that you can take with you into day to day life.
Please view the following videos for an example of how I teach...
Video #1: Filmed in Prague in Jan 2014, this is an example of trance induction with a person that has never experienced hypnosis before...
Video #2: Filmed in Prague in Jan 2014, this is an example trance induction with a person that didn't believe that they could go into a hypnotic trance...
Video # 3: Filmed in Norway in June 2013, this is an example from a hypnosis training that I gave and includes examples of how to use hypnosis in a relaxed and conversational fashion...
Venue: 21-23 Hill Street, Edinburgh
Times: 9am - 5pm on Saturday and 11am to 5pm on Sunday