No upcoming Meetups
What we're about
Welcome to Edinburgh WebVR Workshops!
This group is for designers, developers, artists, and educators willing to learn how to design, prototype, and test cross-platform virtual reality experiences for the Web.
VR fans who would like to learn how to create and display immersive content are also welcome as well as people that are just passionate about new trends and technologies.
Short presentations with hands-on workshops, hackathons, show and tells, and group discussions, usually followed by a drink in a local pub.
- Brackets (code editor with Live Preview feature)
- A-Frame (three.js framework by Mozilla)
- Blender (3D modelling software)
- http-server (npm package)
- A laptop computer is all you need
- VR headset or controllers are not mandatory
- Knowledge of 3D modelling would be an extra advantage but is not essential
Edinburgh WebVR Workshops is a group dedicated to diversity and inclusion.
Please make sure to read the 10 Simple Rules To All Members. (https://www.meetup.com/Edinburgh-WebVR-Workshops/pages/27834112/10_Simple_Rules_To_All_Members/)
If all this sounds good to you, come join us in learning, sharing ideas, and networking with other like-minded people!