- You are Invited: Birthday Celebration for January and February at the Saffron!
Saffron Indian Cuisine
Please join us to celebrate those classmates that have Birthdays either in January or February. We will dine at the Saffron Indian Cuisine! The Saffron is a one the best Indian Restaurants in Edmonton, if not the best. Prices are very reasonable and the quality is amazing. This is a smaller venue so we need to get the number of people going very soon, so we can make the reservation. PLEASE NOTE: The next Birthday celebrations will me for those born in March and April, and will be announced at a later date. (As soon as we settle of a new location) Please RSVP soon so I can make the reservations. See you all there!
- Let's have a few Seasons Cheers at The Bothy Wine & Whiskey Bar
The Bothy is an small quiet rather eclectic little pub with great food and wines. It a great place to meet on a Thursday evening with a few classmates and toast the Christmas season, and say goodbye to 2018 together. Please RSVP, and once I have the numbers going, I can call and ensure we have a spaces in this highly rated place. See you all there.
- 40th Year Class Reunion - September 22nd, 2018 (Starts 6PM)
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE (https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/the-40th-year-queen-elizabeth-high-class-reunion-tickets-42442276993) Its time to come together and reunite with old friends and classmates. Don't miss our 40 Year School Reunion. Can you believe its been 40 years?! Some of us have changed, others seem to never age. We left kids all full of life and promise, but naive in the ways of life. Today we return with more wisdom, some happy moments, hard lessons, success and even maybe some mistakes. But we are still here ready to share those memories. This promises to be an evening of laughs and maybe a few tears. We will have great food, great door prizes, music we remember and best of all each other! Here are the details: Date: Saturday, September 22nd, 2018 Time: Starts at 6:00PM, Doors open at 5:30PM. Where: Wellington Park Community Hall[masked] St NW, Edmonton Dress: Casual to Semi-Formal Price Per Person: $65.00 (DEADLINE FOR PURCHASING TICKET ARE AUGUST 22, 2018) TO PAY WITH CHEQUE Please make it payable to "Holly Ridyard" in the amount of $65.00/guest. (e-transfers also available, just ask) Mail to: QECHS Class of 1978 Reunion c/o Holly Surgenor Ridyard 30, 115 Chestermere Drive, Sherwood Park, AB T8H 2W4 or CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/the-40-year-queen-elizabeth-high-school-class-reunion-tickets-42442276993 There will be a bar, so bring some cash if you want to partake. We look forward to seeing you all there Venue: http://wellingtonpark.cc/index.php
- Reunion Organizational Meeting - UPDATES - OUTREACH - CONFIRM TASKS
• What we'll do Progress check on outreach, with the goal to have a minimum of 75 attendees. Put into effect a back-up plan if you do not meet our goals. Update all committee members on the online presence (elite, eventbrite, and ensure that everyone has access. Extras - do we need additional supplies, name tags, decorations, etc... (and who can take that in)
- Reunion Organizational Meeting - Finalize ticket prices, and make it happen!
• What we'll do With the reunion ONLY 8 months away, we need to finalize some details. Decide on ticket prices, confirm catering, and make a solid plan to reach out to our grads! We will need the remaining time to sell the tickets so that we meet our goals. PLEASE.. MEET US and lets make this happen. • What to bring • Important to know
- Rescheduled: Afternoon Coffee Clutch - First Steps
DATE CHANGED: Please review your previous RSVP Lets gather for java, and exchange contacts, discuss venues, strategies. All Classmates are welcome to this meet-up. There will be no commitment to help in the planning... Cafe Remedy Website (http://remedycafe.ca)