addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Alanna
user 11410738
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 4
Hi Everyone-

Just wanted to mention this herding clinic to everyone just in case anyone is interested! I think Gracie and I will go! I was referred to Elf Stockdogs by a fellow dog enthusiast!

All Breed Herding/Stock Dog Clinic, Good Friday - April 2, 10 am till 4 pm.

Beginner to intermediate, this clinic will teach you the basics of herding stock with your dog, and can improve on any points you want polished on an existing working stock dog.
All breeds welcome - whether you just want to come out for a new experience with your dog, this is or everything from a Jack Russell to a Rottie.

Cost is 60 per dog for the day. Bring your lunch, your leash or long lead, water bowl for your dog - whatever you need for a day out with your dog.

Venu: Lakedell Ag. arena - www.lakedell.org
for map.

Payment can be made from our website:

www.elfstockdogs.com

780-682-2020
Carlos M.
user 8294727
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 1
That sounds great I've wanted to get my cattle dog herding now I can.
Carrie
mulhollandca
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 2

Hi Alanna,
Do you need people to RSVP to this? I would love to go I'm just not sure if I can. How many dogs can we bring?

Carrie

Hi Everyone-

Just wanted to mention this herding clinic to everyone just in case anyone is interested! I think Gracie and I will go! I was referred to Elf Stockdogs by a fellow dog enthusiast!

All Breed Herding/Stock Dog Clinic, Good Friday - April 2, 10 am till 4 pm.

Beginner to intermediate, this clinic will teach you the basics of herding stock with your dog, and can improve on any points you want polished on an existing working stock dog.
All breeds welcome - whether you just want to come out for a new experience with your dog, this is or everything from a Jack Russell to a Rottie.

Cost is 60 per dog for the day. Bring your lunch, your leash or long lead, water bowl for your dog - whatever you need for a day out with your dog.

Venu: Lakedell Ag. arena - www.lakedell.org
for map.

Payment can be made from our website:

www.elfstockdogs.com

780-682-2020

Alanna
user 11410738
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 6
Carrie-

Yes, you would need to RSVP at the number listed in my original message. As far as how many dogs- I have no idea!! I would hope he would give you a deal if you brought more than one! Will you be the only handler?? I just tried to call the number, but no one answered. I will ask them your questions when I get a hold of them!!

Alanna
Kelly
user 6908281
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 34
Cool posting - thanks for adding it, Alanna!
Alanna
user 11410738
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 7
Carrie-

It would be double the price if you bring two dogs- she said that both dogs would receive $60 worth of training, even if there is just one handler.

You can register online at www.elfstockdogs.com.

Will I see you there?

Carlos, are you planning to come?

Alanna

Carlos M.
user 8294727
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 2
Yes I'm planning on going just have to make sure I'm not working that friday