addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Edmonton Book Club & Social Group Message Board › Book Poll set up

Book Poll set up

Jackie B
sunnytiger
Calgary, AB
Hi Ladies,

I put together a listing of the books I've had recommended to me over the past year or so and listed them for your review in a book poll.  Here is a link to the poll:

http://www.meetup.com...­

For your convenience, I've put together a list of the books along with descriptions so you can make educated choices.   The link to the listing is here:

http://www.meetup.com...­

Please vote for as many books as you would like to read and the top 3 choices will be the books we read in June, July, and August.  This method of selecting books worked out well in the past, so let's see how this works out here.  I'll keep the poll up for a couple of weeks to give everyone time to peruse the choices and make selections.

If there are any questions or concerns, just let me know.  Thanks!

Jackie