addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Edmonton Hiking/Walking Meetup Group Message Board › This saturdays meet and greet.

This saturdays meet and greet.

A former member
Post #: 12
To all members of the group Welcome, from the new organizer. I did some house cleaning of the very full message board. I earnestly hope no one is upset if their post got deleted, I just felt some of these were outdated. I sincerly hope to see all of you at this saturdays city/ river valley stroll. Also because this is a city walk please fell free to bring four legged friends out for some fresh-air, as long as they are on a leash and well manner. Pets need exercise too. Happy trails.