addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Edmonton Hiking/Walking Meetup Group Message Board › New Meeting: Wind down from the week walk

New Meeting: Wind down from the week walk

A former member
Announcing a new meeting for The Edmonton Hiking/Walking Meetup Group!

What: Wind down from the week walk

When: Friday, April 18, 6:30 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Who should come: We welcome anyone who wants to attend, especially newcomers or people just starting out on walks as it will be more of a beginner walk.

Why: You will love the walk because it will give you a chance to unwind from your week and get started on walks so that you can go on longer walks over the summer season.

Meeting Description: We will meet at the overflow parking (it is usually empty and is not paved) at 6:30 p.m. and leave at 6:30 p.m. sharp. I hope to start my walk by crossing the Blue LRT Bridge, walking up the paved trail through the forest to Saskatchewan Drive, along Saskatchewan Drive, over the Groat Road and along River Road back to the cars. Hopefully this will only take an hour. This is my first organized walk so alternate route suggestions and alternate times are welcome.

I look forward to seeing you there and to walking in the warmer weather.

Learn more here:
http://hiking.meetup....­