addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Edmonton Hiking/Walking Meetup Group Message Board › Is 6:00 pm Too Soon?

Is 6:00 pm Too Soon?

A former member
Hello Everyone,

Just thought I would check in to see what everyone's thoughts are about the 6:00pm Thursday walk start time? Many had said they would come if they could get off of work etc. -- is this perhaps too soon?

Would 6:30 pm (sharp) be easier?

I look forward to your thoughts smile

A former member
Post #: 265
6:30 for me would probably be just a little easier, but we're going to try for 6 this coming Thursday. 6:30 would just mean way less of a rush, but we'll have to test it out first before I can say for sure if 6 works.
I'm also wondering... is this walk something that a child could bike along? I'm not sure how interested my 7 year old would be with walking, so I thought I'd see if this was suitable for him to ride his bike along beside me. If not, no big deal, but I thought I'd see if it was stictly walking or not.
This Thursday still looks good for me and looking forward to it!