addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 48
Hello Everyone,

My spring has turned out to be a very busy one and have had many unexpected and many last minute commitments regarding family and work. I have taken on a new job that also involves more travelling than anticipated.

I am struggling in attending all of these Thursday walking meetups and would really appreciate it if a few people would be so kind in offering to help me out. It does not have to be at the given location (The Glenora Club), it can be at a place that is easiest for you to get to.

It would be fantastic if everyone could take a turn for a week so that a person is only committed for say once every month or two, we have enough members to make that happen.

Anyone interested please feel free to email me and we can set some things up.

Thanks!

Tannis
A former member
Post #: 261
My apologies to you Tannis as unfortunately work and family commitments have kept me at bay.

Any takers - setting up a walk is very easy and a great way to meet new folks.
A former member
Post #: 326
I have similar time issues... and with little kids, it doesn't make anything any easier.
the Thursday walks just don't seem to be very good right now as it's a HUGE rush for me to get there in time.
Come summer, though, when there's no school for my son and I find out what his football practice schedule is like, I might be able to offer to help out with the Thursday evenings.
A former member
Post #: 14
Hi Tannis,

I wrote to you that I could help you out but was wondering about the logistics about it. For example, should I try to be the coordinator for the upcoming Thursday walk? If so, I should probably indicate how to identify me. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Erika smile