addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Edmonton Hiking/Walking Meetup Group Message Board › Shedding, Fencing and Walking

Shedding, Fencing and Walking

A former member
We are half way through summer with about 45 days of great weather before we start counting each good day as a bonus. Hopefully the monsoon rains we have been experiencing have cooled down your homes enough each evening to let you sleep.

Myself, I am about half way through my shed and fence project after which I am looking forward to being back on the trail and the bike.

On that note, a quick thank you to Tannis for carrying on the Thursday evening walks and for those who have attended.

Please consider the Sunday AM walks run by Waskahegan. Read about the requisite gear and precautions and enjoy some terrain most Edmontonians never get to see. Our site pictures are from these walks.

Finally, don't forget to suggest your own events. This group is largely self-organized which means we look forward to your suggestions on walks and trips.

Have a great summer and see you on the trail!