addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Edmonton Billiards Club Message Board › it's been long.......since last meet up

it's been long.......since last meet up

A former member
Post #: 1
hey ,,

every pool lovers......i just joined this group very recently,,,,,,,,
i can see that the last meet was almost a year ago......i think we should meet once again
very soon......since spring started...summer is knocking......why don't we meet and start playing......

i want everybody to participate and give there valuable suggestions please.............

thanx
A former member
Post #: 1
cryingHi there

I was reading this post and thought i should reply to it. I am thinking that even this post has gone stale (check the expiry datesad). Now that summer has come and gone maybe the group can get together where it is warm inside. Such as a pool hall or pub. Boston Pizza and a few other places have tables and are free on Sundays. I also know that Finnigans has cheap days on Sundays as well. If you are truly a pool player and would like to polish up on your game then please email me or send me a comment here. I would like to hear from some of the people whom are going to come out and not the ones that just say they are.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Robsmile