You can expect a warm welcoming fun group of like-minded people who "Love" Live Music and support the amazing talent we have in the City of Edmonton and surrounding area. Many members like to free-style dance, while other members are content to just listen. It's a great way to meet fabulous people, develop friendships and improve your social skills.
We encourage members to make suggestions, organize and host events (we organizers will help you). This group is not limited to any particular music genre or venue. You will see us at gatherings to enjoy the Blues, Classic Rock, Country, Jazz, the Symphony.
In addition to our Love of Music - we also like to mix it up i.e. brunch/dinner, movies, really anything social for the most part.
We do have a few Rules:
- Must have recent photo (close up head shot preferred)
- Often times members will take photo's at the events. Please let a co-ordinator know if you would NOT want your picture published after an event
- Treat everyone with Respect & Courtesy - that includes Club Owners & Staff
- This is a social group, not a dating group, so if you meet someone special it is a bonus, but, we hope you will join us at our events with the intention of friendship and a desire to meet new people and develop new friendships.
- We understand that plans can change. We would truly appreciate you changing your RSVP to NO if a conflict occurs. We don't need to know your reason for cancelling, only that we shouldn't be holding a seat for you.
- We request that you try to be on time as some venues are really busy and holding a chair for someone can be very difficult for latecomers at times.
- Remember that the Organizers are here for you and if you should have any issues with anybody or anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, we want to know about it!
We are enthusiastic supporters of Live Local Music and Musicians and we hope you will join us! Let's have FUN, FUN, FUN!!!