addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Edmonton Screenwriters Meetup Message Board › anybody want to shoot some scripts?

anybody want to shoot some scripts?

Francis S.
user 14496330
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 4
hey folks, I havent had a chance to make it out to any meetups yet but the plan is to next time. I see there are a lot of members but not a lot venture out nor do they talk about projects. Why am I bringing this up? Well, Im fron the other side of the tracks. My interest is in shooting. Im not much of a writing having struggled with it most of my life. I just wanted to put it out there that there is somebody around that can help get a project shot. Is there anybody else out there that has something on the boil that they want produced?
A former member
Post #: 15
Francis this is great. Alot of our writers want to connect with Filmmakers like yourself. For that reason I encourage you to come to our next meetup on May 19th.

We do have projects on the go but perhaps you can give us some feedback what kind of scripts you want to direct, and maybe we can write them for you.

Best Regards

Eric
Francis S.
user 14496330
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 5
I'm all over the place with what I want to put together. I ofcourse have had sci fi burning on my mind lately. I'm pissed that I missed the last meeting and will miss the next one! A sat night, really?