addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Hey guys it's been a long summer, and fall is fast approaching. Would like to meetup and catch up you alll soon. I will be planning a September meetup. Let me me know if any if you guys think this is a good idea.

Best Regards

Eric H
Russ M.
user 13150570
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 3
Absolutely I'd like to get together. I enjoy the discussion and find the discussions helpful.

Russ
A former member
Post #: 5
I whole-heartily agree! As I told you a few weeks ago, Eric, I'm having withdrawals ... lol. Can hardly wait to see you guys again!
Heinz.
A former member
Post #: 4
Great idea. Would love to start learning the craft of screen writing.
A former member
Post #: 6
So? Any idea when it will be? Just an idea, Eric - actually two.

It looks like we are growing. Perhaps we should look at a different meeting location for our future meetups?

Secondly, please no Saturdays or Mondays!

Looking forward!

Heinz.