addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Education Revolution Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup on Wednesday

Meetup on Wednesday

Cassi C.
cassiclausen
Group Organizer
Mission Viejo, CA
I'm really looking forward to see you on Wednesday and hearing from Jonathon. I think he will bring a fresh perspective and cool ideas to learning through play.  His camp looks really cool. I hope you will come with questions, ideas, and maybe a friend!

Also, please plan to come eat dinner with us that night. Mimi's doesn't charge us to use their space, but they do expect most or all of us to order something. Even just an appetizer or a dessert would keep them happy. :) Our last Meetup there was a great success for us, but given that many people didn't order food, we might be on Mimi's probation! (And, this time there won't be a set menu or a need to use cash because our group is smaller.)

As usual, if your plans change, please change your RSVP immediately so we can let the restaurant know.

Thanks! I'll see you Wednesday!

Cassi