addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

EdTech Meetup CO Message Board › Video competition for ed tech & teachers!

Video competition for ed tech & teachers!

A former member
Post #: 2
ISTE is running what they call a passion-based learning competition. Teachers make video of them using ed tech and submit to ISTE. Prizes range from free books to full attendance paid at ISTE 2013 - a fabulous conference!
http://www.iste.org/m...­

Would be great to see a Denver/Boulder teacher win! Tell us what support you need - I'm sure this community would rally around any interested teachers!

Keep doing great things,
Janet
Dallas
DallasBluth
Denver, CO
Post #: 4
Thanks for the heads up Janet. I've reposted through my channels. Hope we have some local teachers that go for it!