addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

EdTech Meetup CO Message Board › Moodle and Liferay expert?

Moodle and Liferay expert?

Lisa Van D.
user 7193044
Boulder, CO
Post #: 11
Hi there,
I'm doing a project for UCAR in Boulder for several e-learning modules. They are looking for someone who knows both Moodle and Liferay to help set up their portal integration. If you or anyone you know might have these skills and would be interested in a contract position, let me know and I'll pass the info along.

Thanks!