addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Educelerate LA: EdTech Meetup Message Board › IMPORTANT OPPORTUNITY FOR ANYONE WHO HAS A KIDS GAME (quick deadline)

IMPORTANT OPPORTUNITY FOR ANYONE WHO HAS A KIDS GAME (quick deadline)

Cynthia L.
CLieberman
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 3
Hello everyone,

My company. CyberWise.org, is doing a “How kids are using technology” project for a high-profile client that will be screened in 250 California school libraries in the next few months (and possibly beyond). We are looking for cleared video footage of a game (non-violent, ages 8-14ish) that can be played on a mobile device (i.e. Angry Birds, TinyTower) that could be included in our video. We only need a few seconds, not a lot. The project is positive and is geared towards training families and adults digital literacy (i.e. balance, ethics, privacy, reputation/responsibility, online security).

If you have a project with video you would like to present to us/inlcude, it’s a great way to get directly in front of parents and schools. Please contact me directly and we can discuss the project further if you are interested in participating. And of course…we need this ASAP :)

Cynthia Lieberman
@becyberwise
www.cyberwise.org