If you have not yet attended a Pastafarian gathering that is ok. The upcoming community service "feed the hungry" event and the organizing/drinking/cooking meetings preceding it will be the most important to attend. I am asking for you to donate either pasta, veggies, vegetarian and regular meatballs and sauce. Also I am asking for some of your precious time.
I will schedule a few meetings between now and the 17th to organize and cook if I have enough volunteers if all goes well we will find the homeless where they live and handout hot bowls of spaghetti and meatballs with a side of veggies.
This idea is in the preliminary stages and I will need all of your help to make it a reality.
Here is what I will need.
1. I need to know where the homeless are.
2. I need people to help cook.
3. The use of a larger kitchen on the 16th would be nice.
4. I need people who are ok with breaking the law and feeding the homeless without a permit. We'll figure out some way to make it slightly covert.
5. I need people to organize and find more people to help.
There will be a large party afterwards to reward us for all our hard work.