addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Elgin Gamers Message Board RPG Meetups and Discussion › Pathfinder Society Game - Sundays

Pathfinder Society Game - Sundays

A former member
Post #: 15
I'm trying to organize a Sunday session of Pathfinder Society, starting 11/24/13 12pm-5pm.

1375 Wind Energy Pass, Batavia, IL (Its 2 stop lights north of Butterfield Rd and Kirk/Farnworth).

Great location, lots of space, big screen tvs, snacks, etc. All ages are welcome and
even if you've never played Pathfinder you can join in, pre-gens and everything can be provided.

Please sign-up @ Warhorn if you can, so I can gauge table space or send me a message.

https://warhorn.net/e...­
Jack K.
user 13717158
Elgin, IL
Post #: 19
Travis, did you get enough people to show? Do you need to reschedule your event for a later Sunday? Or if you want to create a recurring Sunday event, let me know, and I can set that up for you.