* 4 Tuesdays, starting from May 21 (17:00 - 19:00);
* to join fill https://forms.gle/qduvpszCJ5ATBuPF6 before May 14;
* chosen candidates will receive invitations by May 15.
We will start from the basics of distributed Erlang applications and using Erlang on embedded systems. A minimal experience with Erlang or Elixir will be useful.
We’ll concentrate more on practicing than the theory and we’ll deploy our applications on the GRiSP boards provided by Peer Stritzinger GmbH ( https://www.grisp.org/specs, for more details check out https://github.com/grisp ).
Not sure if this is for you? See if you match any of the following:
* You have some Erlang/Elixir experience;
* You like experimenting with embedded boards;
* You are interested in functional/distributed programming;
* You like exploring how things work from top to bottom:)
See you in May!