What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Serve yourself and others through Reiki as a practice for healing and a sense of balance within. Cultivate feeling centered, resilient, and in command of your wellbeing.
For learners of all intentions: self-care, caregiver skills, spiritual expansion, career path or second modality.
2-day, HYBRID format. Attend in-person or virtually. 10am-4:30pm daily.
BETTER PACE, MORE INFO and MORE PRACTICE than one-day workshops. One of the most comprehensive Reiki I classes available.
First and foremost, Reiki is a process of personal spiritual development. The emphasis of Reiki is self-treatment first, and treating others after. Why? Reiki's foundation is the expansion derived from treating oneself in order to serve others.
• What is Reiki and how does it work?
• Our human energy systems including the Chakras and the 3 Diamonds.
• The Reiki Precepts, the ideals that define Usui Reiki.
• Reiki as both a formal spiritual practice and in everyday applications.
• Prepare yourself energetically and establish sacred space.
• Learn basic hand positions for self-treatments and treating others.
• Sense and scan energy fields, and locate "dis-ease" in the body.
• Explore working intuitively for using inner guidance to treat.
Receive the First Degree Attunement from your Master Teacher, initiating you to the consciousness that already exists within you and connecting you to the Reiki Source.
Abundant practice time will support your understanding and confidence.
Small, highly personalized class size avails students of individualized attention and command of all aspects of the course.
Reiki First Degree Certificate of Completion awarded at close of Day 2.
Student manual created by the teacher serves as a continued resource.
NCBTMB approved for 8 CEUs for massage and bodywork practitioners.
Pre-registration is required. Investment: $285
Visit http://www.azizadoumanireiki.com and register at
Secure payment accepted only through website at time of registration.
If attending virtually, you will need a device connected to the internet and the ability to connect to the free ZOOM app.