Hello Seattle Emberenos!
Our next talk event will take place in Eastlake the last Wednesday of April. Our focus for this session is to bring you very practical topics that you can use in your application. Although some of these talks may seem advanced, the speakers are preparing them so that they are accessible to all.
1. Embedded Records & Polymorphic types with Ember-data (Alex Dines (http://blacktowerentertainment.com/))
• Uses of embedded records
• How to use embedded records in Ember data?
• Demo time!
2. Become an Ember CLI Addons Expert (Jake Bixby (https://github.com/trabus) and Gordon Potter (https://github.com/eccegordo))
• Importance of the addons in the Ember community
• Develop and publish an Ember CLI addon
• Create an in-repo addon for your project
3. Monitor your Ember Application in Production (Pedro Checkos (https://github.com/gzurbach))
• Why monitoring is important?
• How to track errors in Ember?
• What services can be used?
Special thanks to Porch.com (https://porch.com/) who is sponsoring the event and is providing us with sandwiches and beers :)