addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ember.js Seattle Message Board › The Program: EmberJS Seattle Autumn Meetup

The Program: EmberJS Seattle Autumn Meetup

Dave L.
kiwiupover
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
We are looking forward to another great evening with the EmberJS community in Seattle.
We recieved great feedback from Kris's talk last month, therefore he's going to continue his talking about ember components. Tom Dale has been talking about how phone numbers are the universal UI of the phone, very much like the URL is the universal UI of the Web. I will be giving a talk about the numbers, I mean the params of the URL in regards to ember.
Most all I'm excited to hear the story behind usermind's decision to chose EmberJS as their Javascript Frontend Framework after building a prototype in Angular.
The evening's program.
6:30 Drinks with your fellow Embereños
7:00 Ember vs Angular, why we chose Ember: Colin Henry of usermind.com
7:20 "More Components": Kris Selden[Ember Core Team] will be continuing where his last talk left off.
8:00 "As the number is to the Phone, so is the param to the URL": Dave Laird will discuss params and queryParams in Ember.
8:30 Continue the conversation...
Thanks again usermind.com for hosting this month.
http://www.meetup.com/Ember-js-Seattle-Meetup/events/148056892/­
When: Thursday, November 21, 2013 6:30 PM
Where: Usermind­
2101 4th Ave, #1020
Seattle, WA 98121

RSVP limit: 30 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.