East London, London
For full details and booking, ask me (Catherine) or see: http://integrationtraining.co.uk/blog/2016/08/london.html
This is an experiential one day training course for coaches and trainers wishing to develop practical skills to work with the body. Coaches who have undertaken this course have discovered the body is the 'missing link' that brings lasting results far more quickly than conventional methods. In addition, this course has been approved by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) for Continuing Coach Education units (CCEUs).
The course provides:
• A clear understanding of how body awareness, breathing, posture and movement can transform you and your work
• Practical tools you can use with clients immediately
• Tips on how to make this work accessible within a business environment
• Knowledge of how to work with the body confidently and safely
• Improved self-awareness – what hidden factors could be limiting your work and that of others?
• Leadership and influencing skills
• Techniques to manage pressure and complexity
• How to better 'read' others and employ your intuition
About the Trainer:
Mark Walsh has dedicated his life to embodied learning. He founded the Embodied Facilitator Course, Embodied Yoga Principles, Purpose Black Belt and Integration Training. He has taught in over twenty-five countries and made embodiment available online through a YouTube channel that has gained over 9 million hits. He has a degree in psychology, an aikido black-belt and has trained with various body-mind masters (such as Richard Strozzi-Heckler, Paul Linden and Wendy Palmer) and in various approaches, including Non Violent Communication, body psychotherapy and meditation. His clients have included Unilever, L’Oreal, Virgin Atlantic, AXA, Shell, Newfield coach training, Liberty Global, Sussex University and The House of Lords. He has also worked with peace and trauma projects in Israel/Palestine, Afghanistan, Ukraine, the slums of Brazil, East Africa and with the Sierra Leonian Army.