What we're about
Welcome to the Embrace Educators Learning Community. We believe in providing the best possible learning experience for our students by providing them with information, mentorship, and top level teachers relating to test prep, academics, and the college admission process. We encourage all educators to share their best practices both in the classroom as well as private tutoring.
Who Should Attend
This group is for teachers and tutors --- and anyone interested in pursuing education --- looking to share their best teaching practices in a fun, collaborative setting with fellow educators and mentors. Each week a theme will be designated and all educators are welcome to share their opinions and materials.
Potential topics for workshops include but not limited to:
- Classroom management 101
- Technology in the classroom
- Speaking with parents and writing comments
- SAT vs ACT
- How test prep scores, GPA, and academics impact the college admission process and merit based aid
- What are Subject Tests and when is the best time for my students to take them?
- How to navigate college confusion and help students figure out what they want
- Planning for success: creating an academic road map
- And many more...
- Please RSVP for a meetup at least 24 hours prior to account for appropriate seating and printing of materials.
- To cancel please provide a notice of at least 5 hours prior the meetup. No questions asked.
- We are commited to keeping your information confidential and do not share it with any other party.
- If you wish to contact by phone call 908-255-5647 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Group is located in Northern NJ and Newtown, PA.