addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Empath Group Of Lakeland, Florida Message Board › spam Alert for Empath surport Group and Empath Development Group

spam Alert for Empath surport Group and Empath Development Group

Janet
JanetWhiteWings
Group Organizer
Mulberry, FL
Hi Empaths ---Do not open any click on email address this group and Empath Surport Group is having the same problem. I have check out my computer and was told my fire wall is working no virses.

In the future if it is not Janet White Wings Flying signed/ typed at the end of a short note do not open.

Janet White Wings Flying