What we're about
Encore is 'small and friendly' and as such member numbers are limited. Please don’t be offended if your application to join is Declined. This is more likely if you have not been introduced by someone already in the group or you are in a lot of meet up groups. If you don't know anyone but are still interested in being part of the group it is best to message the organiser before clicking the Join Tab.
Encore: Theatre and Events for Friends to enjoy
• Group of friends for Theatre and Events
• Discounted group tickets for shows (we all sit together)
• Payment must be made by due date or risk losing your place
• Make your own travel arrangements
• Pre advised meet up arrangements provided
• Small joining fee
• Pay on-line or cheque (if you must)
• No Refunds but a reserve list operates
• Closed Group (acceptance for membership at discretion of organiser subject to availability)
• Members to attend at least one event per annum
• No RSVPs are not needed, only RSVP if you can make an event!
If you fancy any show the advice would be just to go for a ticket as soon as they are advertised and certainly by the deadline shown. The Reason? There is one sure thing, if you don’t have a ticket you won’t be able to go. However, if you find you can’t go nearer the time you should be able to sell the ticket on to a member on the Wait-list!