addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

National End The Fed Meetup Group Message Board END THE FED "Christmas carols"! › I ran my fortune 500 company to the ground (Santa Claus is coming to town) b

I ran my fortune 500 company to the ground (Santa Claus is coming to town) by Gene Duffy

A former member
Post #: 5
We made some bad loans, we didn't do what was right.
We made some big profits, then sunk overnight.
I ran my fortune 500 company to the ground.

We preyed upon those, who couldn't pay the amounts
It don't matter now, the government bought the accounts

CHORUS
And now the dust has settled and what do I await?
Is that my golden parachute?
To make up for my mistakes.

Oh, reward those who've failed, and not those that did good
You only get money, if you're in the brotherhood

The money's all out, no one knows where it went
Our dollars hyperinflated and I can't pay the rent
Cause you ran your fortune 500 company to the ground
You ran your fortune 500 company to the ground