addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

National End The Fed Meetup Group Message Board ETF Action Program Forum › Action on May 13 or 14

Action on May 13 or 14

A former member
Post #: 4
As you may know, HR 1207 now has 134 co-sponsors. Maxine Waters is on the House Committee on Financial Services where HR 1207 is awaiting its first vote. She has not yet signed on as a co-sponsor and her offices are located right here in Los Angeles! Let's plan for a special visit to her office! I am free on Wednesday May 13 or Thursday May 14. We need to coordinate an info attack letting as many people in and around her office knowing what HR 1207 is all about. Let me know which date you prefer and we should have a consensus by tomorrow morning! I am on facebook as Nick Hankoff or you can email me at nhankoff[at]gmail.com

Here's her contact information:

Maxine Waters
10124 South Broadway
Suite 1
Los Angeles, CA 90003
Phone: (323) 757-8900
Fax: (323) 757-9506
A former member
Post #: 8
Now that HR 1207 has a staggering 148 co-sponsors, getting it out of committee must be our top priority. Maxine Waters sits on the very committee that the bill rests in now, so we must urge her to support it in committee. Please join me on Wednesday May 13th at 11am for a visit to Maxine Waters' office located at 10124 South Broadway. I will be bringing literature for her staff and for the public as well. It would be nice to have a banner that read "HR 1207 = Transparency" or something along those lines. The main objective is to inform those who have not heard of HR 1207 and to urge Maxine Waters to support the bill in committee.