addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Energy Healing and Manifesting Meetup in Denver Message Board › Announcing New Reiki Classes for Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan. Levels 1 thru Mastership.

Announcing New Reiki Classes for Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan. Levels 1 thru Mastership.

Rheana J.
user 2352467
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
New Reiki Classes:

Ready to take the next level?

Reiki I Class Oct 8-9, both days Saturday and Sunday 10:00-3:00. $250 Handbook and Reiki I Certificate

Reiki I Class Oct 29-30, both days Sat and Sun 10:00-3:00. $250 Handbook and Reiki I Certificate

Reiki II Class Nov 13, Sunday only 12:00-5:00. $350 Handbook and Reiki II Certificate

Advanced Reiki Symbols Class Dec 11, Sunday only 12:00-5:00. $450 Handbook and Advanced Reiki Cert.

Reiki Mastership Class Jan 15, Sunday only 12:00-5:00. $550 Handboook and Reiki Mastership Certificate

Reiki Master: Rheana Jackson (has trained Reiki students for the past 7 years)

Where: Vast Wellness Center 2323 S. Troy St suite 3-105 Aurora, CO 80014

Phone: 303-545-9823

RSVP and $50 to reserve your seat in the class. Must RSVP one week prior to class date.