Join BigID and Privitar for the launch of our very first London Engineering Privacy Meetup event on July 3rd.
Why You Should Attend:
1) Connect with data scientists, developers, product managers, technical program managers, architects, user experience / designers, system test & integration engineers, and other technologists with responsibilities for and/or interest in implementing privacy into their organisation's product and service development processes;
2) Learn how your technical teams can embed privacy and data protection requirements into your organisation;
3) Share your own stories and ask questions to peers over good food & libations; and
4) Help us grow this burgeoning local community of technical privacy enthusiasts.
What You Will Learn:
BigID's Debra J. Farber, Sr. Director, Privacy Strategy, will discuss:
- Who has responsibility for privacy engineering;
- Where privacy engineering complements privacy-by-design (PbD) principles to systemise and generalise privacy;
- How privacy engineering is evolving and formalising as a discipline and what is next; and
- Why engineering privacy into a organisation takes more than engineers.
Privitar's Federico Benedetto, Product Manager, will share:
- The importance of following a formalised PbD strategy;
- De-identification strategy, techniques, and considerations; and
- How your tech teams can implement privacy requirements into the software development lifecycle and across engineering teams.
6pm-6:30pm - Networking, food, & drink
6:30pm - 7:00pm - "The Advent of Privacy Engineering," Debra Farber, Sr. Director, Privacy Strategy at BigID
7:00pm - 7:30pm - "Privacy by Design and Agile Development," Federico Benedetto, Product Manager at Privitar
7:30 - 8:00pm - Q&A & networking
Thank you to Privitar for hosting this month's SF Engineering Privacy Meetup!
If you are interested in speaking at a future event, please email Debra Farber at [masked].