English Out There London structured English conversation weekly meetup
In these sessions we use our unique published materials (six levels of twenty lesson plans) and carefully provide you with more structure for your English learning and conversation experience. Here is how it works.
Instructions for learners:
1) RSVP and pay or pay the organiser when you get there.
2) Come to the session, the organiser who will have some lesson plans you can choose from and work with alone or in pairs over a drink. The organiser will provide help with language in the plans when needed by you.
3) Once you have studied the lesson plan you can start conversations to practise the language with people, including native speakers who will be there to meet you and make friends.
Instructions for native English speakers:
1) Come along to the EOT meetup and chat with some lovely people who wish to practise their English and get to know the locals at the same time. It's free to native and fluent speakers!
2) Once you have helped someone to practise the English they want to use move on and meet someone new or just have a longer chat in English with them on any topic.
Please be punctual, friendly and patient. The sessions we have had have been very successful and we believe that we have created a new more focused form of language exchange that is based upon constructivist and psycholinguistic research and you will be acquiring new language without even realising you are doing it.
For more information about what we do and why we do it visit our website at www.languagesoutthere.com (http://www.languagesoutthere.com/)