addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

English Out There London structured English conversation Message Board English Out There Discussion Forum › Meetup Cancelled: English Out There London structured English conversation

Meetup Cancelled: English Out There London structured English conversation weekly meetup

Maria S.
user 8357278
London, GB
Hello lovely EOT group!

Unfortunately, this weeks meetup is cancelled. I'm afraid I haven't found any teachers to share this group with me  .

I'm going to miss it, especially after the brilliant last week! But hey, next Tuesday I'm back!

Till then, don't forget to speak English Out There!

Maria

English Out There London structured English conversation weekly meetup, scheduled to occur on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.