addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The English-Speaking Parents of Paris Message Board › Mums based closed to Nation?

Mums based closed to Nation?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,
Wondering if there are any Mums and babies living close to Nation that would be keen to meet up either to walk in the Bois de Vincennes when the sun finally starts shining or do coffee in the area..(my baby is just a few weeks old right now). I see there is a group that met yesterday at the Parc Floral so I'll try and join that next time! Looking forward to meeting some other local english speaking Mamas..
Sarah
Sarah L
user 11611460
Group Organizer
Paris, FR
Post #: 18
Hi Sarah - I suggest you propose a meetup that suits you - the discussion board here is usually pretty quiet but suggested events do get some traction especially when new locations and ideas are proposed. You just clickmon "schedule a new meetup" and fill in the details - if you just want to test an idea you dont even need to set a date or place yet Let me know if you need any help.