Workshop 1: LINE - 23rd March 2019 & 27th July 2019
In this first workshop folk will learn the most fundamental mark making element – LINE an element used in every other element of the art making process. These Workshops explore "line" and discover how it can be used in its most simple form and expanded upon to create complex drawings, compositions and sculpture.
Bring yourself, and whatever mark making materials you have. If you do not have any you can buy a starter pack from me for $25.
• Journal Studymate Premium Clear PP A4 Sketch Book
• 5 x Pencils = HB, 2B, 4B, 6B and 8B
• Staedtler Charcoal Sticks – 2 x Willow sticks, 2B hard, 4B medium and
• Faber-Castell PVC-free Eraser
• Faber-Castell Kneadable Eraser Grey
(The eraser comes with a plastic storage box so you can keep it
• Mont Marte Pastel & Charcoal Blenders x 1 large, 1 x small
• Fine liner 0.8mm x 1 and 1 x 1.5mm Artliner
I look forward to seeing you there as you begin a new journey into creativity.
Artmaking is making the invisible, visible - Marcel Duchamp