Facilitator - Arshiya Sultana.
The role of Agile Coach and Scrum Master involves helping Agile teams understand Agile values and practices to deliver value to the organization. They use similar techniques and principles to guide, facilitate, and coach teams, keeps the teams motivated and thus improve the productivity and morale, and work together as a well-oiled unit. If we stop the discussion here the two roles would be the same. What sets Agile coach and Scrum Master role apart? Join our upcoming meetup to discuss and address some common myths associated with these roles and be prepared to share your opinion as we love to hear from you.
Who should attend
· If you are a scrum master aspiring to start your journey towards agile coaching
· If you are a practicing agile coach wishing to take your coaching skills to a new level
· If you just got started as a scrum master and isn’t clear on difference between the two roles
· If you are a project manager wishing to transition as an Agile Coach
· Anyone interested to learn more about scrum master and Agile coach
What's in it for Participants:
2 SEUs from Scrum Alliance and 2 PDUs from PMI.
Networking and knowledge gain
For any clarification and/or discussion, please forward your queries to
E-mail - [masked]
Contact number - (+91)[masked]
Note: We provide free tea/coffee, snacks.