Needs a location
A one-day interactive programme to help you turbocharge your business.
Starting a business is never easy but scaling it up and continuing the growth momentum domestically and across borders often prove to be a bigger challenge for many entrepreneurs and business owners in Hong Kong/China.
Taking place in Hong Kong, Scale-Up is a one-day event designed to help entrepreneurs, founders and business owners take the next step in their journey; scaling their business in Asia.
The conference will draw on the real-life experiences of entrepreneurs and experts who have navigated the transition from start-up to scale-up and have increased their size, reach and revenues exponentially, while also carefully managing their cost of doing business.
You will also hear from top entrepreneurs who have successfully scaled their companies (many of them without funding), not hangers-on at the speaker circuit building their ego. Our speaker alumni hail from experienced entrepreneurs, fast-growing startups, and succesful digital nomads.
Attendees will be able to pick the brains of cross-industry entrepreneurs and business experts on issues such as raising your business profile and building a brand, expanding to Asia for growth, raising finance for fast growth and cultivating a remote team for scaling businesses.
We are assembling some of the best-known entrepreneurs to talk about key issues and opportunities you need to tackle to achieve your scale up ambitions.
Hear from seasoned entrepreneurs and business experts:
- Bryan Smith (https://www.linkedin.com/in/bryansmithrw), Director of Strategy & Business Development, Elevate Digital
Topics to be discussed include:
- What are the key issues and challenges that entrepreneurs need to address when expanding across Asia?
- How to avoid critical mistakes in a fast-scaling company internationally
- Raising your business profile and building a brand across Asia
- Hacking sales & marketing for fast market entry
- Accelerate your growth using outsourcing & remote workforce
- Partner locally or getting in alone – what is the best strategy?
- HR, accounting, legal challenges when achieving fast growth in Asia
- Keeping control when your products/services go global
- Investment vs. short term profit when entering new markets
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to come face-to-face with business leaders, put your specific questions to them and network with peers to share intelligence, spark ideas and find out what really drives growth for businesses like yours.
Calling all aspiring entrepreneurs and startup founders! Are you planning to scale your startup and bring it to the next level? Join us and meet our panel of experienced entrepreneurs and venture capitalist to learn from their experiences and expertise. If you are interested to share your experience in scaling-up, email us at [masked]