Attendees will learn how to market their business on the internet using social media and the search engines. Learn the best practices for expanding your business exposure on the search engines. Learn how to meet your business objectives using both major and niche social media platforms.
In this seminar we cover:
• Build a community of people online that will help market your business and sell your products and services.
• Launch your presence online through a website, social media, and the search engines.
• Adopt and execute the marketing approach employed by successful income-generating websites.
• Turn web visitors into customers.
• Optimize your website for maximum exposure on the search engines, such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
• Build links for search engine exposure.
• Find which social media communities your target market is active in and how to engage those users for business growth.
• Build your presence on Twitter and other major social media channels.
FEATURED PRESENTER: Neal Rodriguez
Neal Rodriguez is an online marketer with a decade of helping iconic brands like Nielsen, AOL, Adweek, Donald Trump and others find their customers and brand advocates on the social media and the search engines. Neal has been featured on PBS’s Media Shift and the City University of New York. He is a contributor for the Huffington Post and Forbes.