*** Register Here!!!***
Last year the MIT Enterprise Forum explored the exploding trend within the technology industry known as ?Web 2.0?. In 2008, we aim to provide insight on how these new technologies can help market your business, build a better brand, and increase productivity. Some questions answered by our panel of experts will include:
- Why should I have a business presence on Social Networking sites such as Facebook and MySpace?
- Why have tools provided via Web 2.0 and Social Media enabled companies to operate with little or no venture capital backing at all?
- How can I use Social Media to increase my productivity as a business?
- How can blogging increase my transparency with customers, partners, and the public? What are the pitfalls?
- Why should my Public Relations/Buzz campaign include a focus on outreach to bloggers just as much as traditional journalists?
- Why are new technologies such as Open Source making product development cheaper and easier?
- How is South Florida becoming a leader in the Social Media space?
When: February 21st, 2008, 7:00 PM ? 8:30 PM (Registration Begins at 6:00 PM)
Where: University of Miami School of Business - Storer Auditorium
Who: Anyone and Everyone interested in technology, business, investing, and entrepreneurship.*** Register Here!!!***