We are completely SOLD OUT... That means no door tickets
If you are looking for ways to fund a startup or the next phase of your company this talk is a must.(It was one of our most popular events last year)
We all know that in the current climate its tough to raise money the traditional way. But there are some new creative ways to raise funds. Recently I met with Simon Dixon, author of 'Bank To The Future' and founder of BankToTheFuture.com.
Simon has spent the last decade working in investment banking, starting businesses in banking and finance and helping entrepreneurs with the challenge they face when raising finance for their business. After talking with Simon I was convinced that he can truly add value for lots and lots of entrepreneurs looking for ways to raise funds, So I convinced him to come and share his insider experience with us.
At this event he will be sharing with you....
- How to overcome the challenges that you will face when raising finance for your business
- How you can transform your business into an investment magnet that can be sold for many multiples of what it generates right now.
- What are the main methods of raising investment?
- How do I know if I need investment?
- How the world of raising finance changed and how that affects you?
- What the biggest mistakes people make when raising investment?
- New creative ways of raising finance.
And a lot more
In his professional career areas an Investment Banker, Simon helped Venture Capitalists exit their businesses by floating them on the London Stock Exchange.
When he started his first business, a training company for future Investment Bankers, he secured Angel funding from billionaire and founder of Hargreaves Lansdowne, Peter Hargreaves.
After speaking around the world on television and being features in most major newspapers as an expert in alternative finance and banking reform, Simon founded BankToTheFuture.com, a social network where entrepreneurs, businesses and investors can raise finance and invest in each other.
Thanks - looking forward to see you for another great event
Plan for the evening
7PM: New Ways To Finance Your Business W. Simon dixon
8.30 - 9.30PM: Networking