addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Save this Meetup group!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 8 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Epic Board Game Extravaganza Message Board › Campaign Group?

Campaign Group?

Cris
cjbohde8781
Noblesville, IN
Post #: 1
I really like campaign-style games (ie: games that typically take more than one evening/session to complete), and have WAY too many that are sitting around collecting dust. Would anyone be interested in playing any of the following list below (yes, I own all of them...) ? Can meet weekly, bi-weekly, or whenever the group can meet. I'm on the North & East sides, but can travel a little if I need to so these games can finally get off my shelf.

Cooperative:

7th Continent
Centauri Saga
City of Kings
Comanauts
Descent 2nd Ed (w/ Road to Legends App)
Detective
First Martians
Galaxy Defenders
Gen7
Massive Darkness
Mechs vs Minions
Robinson Crusoe
Star Wars: Imperial Assault (w/ Legends of the Alliance app)
Sword & Sorcery
TIME Stories
Too Many Bones
Wander: Barnacle Bay (delivering in next week or two)
Brook City (delivering in March?)

1 vs Many:

Descent 2nd Ed
HeroQuest
Star Wars: Imperial Assault
Rise of Moloch

Competitive:

Arcadia Quest
Charterstone
Near and Far
Scythe: Rise of Fenris