Petit Loango, West Gabon
Hi Animal Spotters,
Are you free sometime between Mid-Jan to Mid-Feb 2017 for a trip of a lifetime?
Do primates & wildlife, the people, the coastline, & the food of Gabon interest you?
Could watching a match or two at the Africa Cup of Nations excite you (you don't have to attend)?
Gabon is an Eden of Africa. A remote country of great rainforests, coastal lagoons, and seemingly endless beaches, it is a haven for iconic African wildlife, including Forest Elephants, Chimpanzees, & Gorillas. With 13 National Parks, covering 12% of the country, this little-visited country is perfect for experienced African travellers & those in search of a true wilderness experience.
Bridging Gabon’s open waters and its pristine forests is the famous Loango National Park. One of the most spectacular & environmentally intact coastlines in the world, this is the only place in the world where you can see Hippos in the surf and Elephants wandering the seemingly endless shoreline. This is Africa untamed and an exceptional wildlife destination for intrepid explorers.
• Attend a game or two at the Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon (you don't have to attend)!
• Travel deep into the heart of the country to the forest clearings to encounter the Forest Elephants.
• Search for several species of Monkey, including Black Colobus & Red-Capped Mangabey.
• Observe the world’s largest population of Leatherback Turtles nesting on Gabon’s beaches.
• Track large groups of Mandrills, & visit the sanctuary for Gorillas & Chimpanzees.
• Observe some of the world’s most spectacular Birds; African Fish Eagle, Pel’s Fishing Owl, Great Blue Turaco, Long-tailed Hawk, Grey-necked Picathartes, Vermiculated Fishing Owl, & Black-headed & Rosy Bee-Eater.
• Explore Gabon’s coastal lagoons, with Hippos, Manatees, Crocodiles, & Tarpon all found within the protected waterways.
• Learn about the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, known for its wildlife & anthropological value. Inhabited almost continuously for 400,000 yrs, these areas include artifacts of hunter-gatherer settlements, representing the oldest concentration of archaeological relics in Central Africa.
• Travel deep into the forests & discover Gabon’s waterfalls. These are some of the largest & most impressive in Central Africa.
As it's a trip of a lifetime you may have many questions... feel free to call/text me anytime, & i'll get back to you asap... 07799 650321.
Feel free to message me too...
RSVP Now if you are interested.
Cheers, Craig [masked])