addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Erasmus and Expats in Paris Message Board › Tip for flatshares!

Tip for flatshares!

charlotte
user 81442772
Paris, FR
Post #: 3
Hi all!

I saw a few discussions about room/apartment searches and lets!
Having recently moved into a flatshare in Paris, I though I'd share this website with you all: http://www.weroom.com...­ . It's free and really easy to use!

I found it really helpful to find my flat and my amazing housemates :) (and it's also a good way to meet new people in town).

Happy flat hunting!

Charlotte